Improve your fitness and everyday life by way of wholesome, fuel-focused nutrition. We have created an incredible nutrition program, powered by educators like OPEX, Working Against Gravity (WAG) and Precision Nutrition to ensure that every minute you spend in and out the gym is rewarded both physically and mentally. Our certified nutrition coaches will work with you individually to fine-tune a program that is just right to help you achieve the goals you set together.
HOW DOES IT
WORK?You will be paired with a certified nutrition coach who has been trained, tested, screened, and certified to teach you all about the ins and outs of nutrition- from meal prepping, to weighing and tracking, to simply learning how to eat well to support your lifestyle. They will be with you to guide you and help you make better and healthier choices for your body. They will listen and adjust along the way to lead you to a healthier relationship with food. Our coaches understand that no two bodies are alike, so no two programs will be alike.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Learn how to track your food and use tracking apps. If apps or tracking aren’t your thing, you will learn how to eat well and adjust meals to fit your nutrition and fitness goals.
- Learn what your body will need in order to feel and perform at its best, and how to make smart decisions for meals and pre/post-workout fuel options.
- Gain an understanding of what serving sizes look like, and the quality and nutritional composition of your favorite dishes (and how to make those dishes even healthier!)
- Establish healthy habits and routines.
- Discover what emotions, triggers, cravings, etc. you may have that cause an unhealthy relationship with food, and learn ways to develop a positive relationship with food.
- Experience first-hand the importance of consistency to see the best possible results.
- Work through the initial discomfort of tracking your food, eating healthy options at restaurants, and dealing with peer pressure. Don’t forget: you will not be alone in this process!
*Results may vary. Following your coach’s guidelines is required for best results.
The benefits of one-on-one nutrition coaching with one of our certified nutrition coaches are limitless. Your coach will work with you to develop a specific plan to help you reach your goals. The knowledge you will gain after working with one of our nutrition coaches will stay with you throughout your health and fitness journey, and beyond. Investing in your health is never something you will regret.
$199 Per Month with a 3-month minimum commitment
- Weekly online check-ins with your coach
- Guaranteed response within 24-48 hours
- Access to members-only Facebook Group for support, encouragement, recipe ideas, etc.
- Access to our True Coach app for training logs and check-ins.
- Connection to your coach through My Fitness Pal for food tracking.
- Help from coaches with thorough certifications and life experiences that have changed their outlook on nutrition.
Making a healthy, long-lasting change doesn’t happen overnight, which is why we require a minimum three-month commitment. This is to ensure that you get the most out of the program, and the most help and knowledge possible from your coach. If you would like to continue with our nutrition program after your first 3 months, great! We will be with you every step of the way. If you feel that you are ready to take on the world without us, you simply let us know within five days of billing and your nutrition membership will not renew.
Why Nutrition Coaching?
Seems like a simple answer, but it isn’t- we know that! Life can get hectic and is full of surprises, but nutrition is something we can all control most of the time. Unfortunately, many people simply don’t know how to utilize their resources correctly to get the maximum benefit possible. This is why it is so beneficial to learn the ins and outs of nutrition: meal prepping, food choices, portion control, what your body actually needs vs. what it absolutely doesn’t need to thrive.
Ergon Elite Nutrition Coaching has seen amazing results! We have worked, and are working, with clients all around the world. Whether you are local or remote, we’ve got you covered with plans to maximize your potential.